'What If Summary' Is Empty Immediately After Creating Manual Allocation With Staple Items
(Doc ID 2330942.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we create a What If allocation with Manual Policy and staple items, the popup 'What If Summary' is empty when it is opened. We need to close the Allocation tab and open it again.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create What If Allocation
2. Choose SKU and create Allocation
3. In Locations, choose store
4. In Policies, choose demand source: Manual
5. Type the quantities
6. Save Allocation
7. Click In What If Summary Button to create PO.
8. The table shows 'No data to display.'
9. Close the allocation.
10. Click Manage Allocation
11. Open the allocation.
12. Click What If Summary
13. Note the items are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document