UIN Assigned Multiple Times When Receiving Bill of Lading (BOL) For Item in SIM Handheld
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) Mobile application, find that, UIN can be assigned more than once when receiving Bill of Lading (BOL) for items. The system should not allow the UIN to be assigned multiple times, as each UIN is a unique identifier.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Receive an incoming ASN message containing UINs.
2. After the message is processed, log into SIM using handheld
3. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving -> Warehouse delivery
4. Scan the container id and item id
5. Enter a UIN
6. Note that there were 3 beeps and the screen returns to UIN scan
7. Scan the same UIN again, and note that there are 3 beeps again and no message is shown and the control returns to UIN scan screen
8. Press enter and notice that the Expected and Received SKUs show as 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms