Event Refresh Issue When There Are Multiple Items On Charges By Service To Adjust
(Doc ID 2331042.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Billing Care
Select any items from "Charge By Service" dialog for Event Adjustment, it will always show the last item from 'Charge By Service' after Event Adjustment complete.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. add the followings to $PIN_HOME/sys/data/pricing/example/config_item_tags.xml:
3. load_config_item_tags -v $PIN_HOME/sys/data/pricing/example/config_item_tags.xml
4. load_config_item_types -v $PIN_HOME/sys/data/pricing/example/config_item_types.xml
5. restart cm
6. From Billing Care, create an account with an out of box pricing plan. e.g. Plan 1 - Measured Web Access with Discounts
7. After account creation, click on Bills from Home page to view Service Changes for Email and IP
8 click on IP to bring up Charge By Service dialog, it will be three items (e.g.WIRELESS_RATING, WIRELESS_RATING, Cycle forward)
9. click on first item (WIRELESS_RATING) to do the event adjustment
Shows the correct event for the adjustment (e.g. wireless_rating)
Shows the event for the last item (e.g cycle forward)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document