OATS IWS Bundle issue for MDM
(Doc ID 2331163.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Functional Testing Advanced Pack for Oracle Utilities - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Syswide
Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS) Inbound Web Service (IWS)
Issue 1: Meter2200_IWS.xml which is the bundle for Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) 2.2 integration with OATS does not have details of these IWS such as - D1-ServicePoint,D1-DeviceConfiguration,D2-UsageTransaction etc. The previous version for a similar bundle - Meter2103_IWS.xml file has the above mentioned IWS for integration with OATS.
Issue 2: Investigating further user would like to check where user could locate the MDM Bundle which has the below two IWS , mentioned as:
Also user would like to check if the IWS- D6-SmartMeter contained in Bundle - Meter2103_Sensus_IWS.xml is able to be deployable to MDM 2.2 SP 1 version or is there another MDM Bundle file which we need to deploy for MDM version - 2.2 SP 1
The following are missing services in MDM18.104.22.168 bundles:
1. D6-SmartMeter (Exists in Meter2103_Sensus_IWS.xml)
2. D1-DeviceConfiguration (Exists in Meter2103_IWS.xml)
3. D1-OngoingSyncRequest (Not Found in any of the IWS )
4. F1-ToDoEntryRead (Not Found in any of the IWS)
5. D1-UsageSubscription (Exists in Meter2103_IWS.xml)
6. D1-InitialLoadIMDScalar(Exists in Meter2103_IWS.xml)
7. D1-Register(Exists in Meter2103_IWS.xml)
8. D2-UsageTransaction(Exists in Meter2103_IWS.xml)
9. D1-SmartMeterInstallEvent(Exists in Meter2103_IWS.xml)
10. D1-Person (Exists in Meter2103_IWS.xml)
11. D1-ServicePoint(Exists in Meter2103_IWS.xml)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document