"No Data Found" Message When Selected Zone and Distro_Nbr In Select Stock Order Screen
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error occurs when using zone option in build query of select stock order screen:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Have two containers of same item in two different Zone locations.
2. One container has been putaway with the normal putaway process to location of Zone 1.
3. Another container will be assigned with WIP code after receiving, and moved to Zone 2 using WIP code.
4. Use the Zone option in build query of .select Stock Order. screen to select the container from Zone2 and distribute for particular Stock order.
5. Build query having condition "Distro_nbr = XXXXX and Zone = 'XXXX' end is giving above listed error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms