Pricing Updater Fails While Processing Messages Generated By The Retarget Of PDC
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206.0 version :
problem scenario :
- User has done the migration on an single environment and retargeted the same to a different pdc (Pricing Design Center).
- As part of the retarget it published all the required messages to the JMS queue .
- While pricing updater is processing those messages in the target ECE (Elastic Charging Engine) it is failing probably because some of the object types are not published as part of retarget.
- Basically the observation is that even though objects thrown as error is present in pdc they are not part of jms messages causing ece to fail during the processing .
- Once such object is the profile attribute spec which is missing in the published messages causing ece to throw error .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms