Object Migrated Allocation Rules Show Shifted Dimension Values
(Doc ID 2332139.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OFSAA - Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
In PFT, while setting up a new allocation rule for one location via Object Migration function in OFSAA, it was found that the values of other existing rules in the source tab of the allocation have been shifted. Also for a few rules in another existing segment / folder, the values in source tab are also shifted and causing batch run failure. See below screenshots:
Just after migration:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new ofsaa segment/folder, user groups, financial elements records, transformation rules in target environment
2. Migrate updated Erwin Model to register a new table in OFSAA in target environment
2. Restart web services of target environment
3. Create a link and point to source environment in OFSAA Object Migration Menu
4. Migrate whole set of new allocation rules from source environment to target
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!