Purchase Order Number is Not Getting Updated in DSD Table After ASN Injection
(Doc ID 2332217.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order number is not getting updated in Direct to Store Delivery(DSD) tables during Advance Shipment Notice(ASN) injection.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Inject 2 ASNInDesc message to Store Inventory Management(SIM) using RDMT.
2. Validate table DSD and DSD_LINE_ITEM tables. Notice that DSD.PURCHASE_ORDER_ID is not populated while DSD_LINE_ITEM.PURCHASE_ORDER_ID and DSD_LINE_ITEM.PURCHASE_ORDER_EXT_ID has values.
3. In SIM HandHeld Terminal(HHT), Navigate to 1-Shipping/Receiving --> 1-DSD Receiving --> 2-Receive Delivery.
4. For the prompt "Scan Barcode PO number to identify the delivery", enter the purchase order specified in ASNInDesc in step 1.
5. Notice the message " No open ASN exists for the PO. Would you like to create a new delivery?"
6. Manually update the DSD.PURCHASE_ORDER_ID with the purchase order specified in ASNInDesc in step 1.
7. Repeat the process from Step 3. Notice that this time after entering the purchase order id, the list of ASN are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!