Master Container Is Deleted While Doing Pallet Breakdown For FPR Detail Receipt
(Doc ID 2332257.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing pallet breakdown for Flexible Pallet Receiving(FPR) detail receipt, master container is getting deleted and the child containers are in inconsistent state.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order(PO) "FPR3" for an item FPR with requested_unit_qty 200.
2. Create FPR appointment "29011" with detail" for 200 units .
3. Start receiving. Scan generic pallet "290111" in pallet id and item from PO and press enter.
4. Enter Case pack "10" and container qty "5" and press enter.
5. Scan same pallet "290111" and item id again. Application will give warning about it, press yes and then enter.
6. Enter other case pack "5" and container quantity "10" and press enter.
7. Confirm receipt (F6). and enter pallet id and F4. System will ask for confirm receipt(F4).
8. Press F2-Pallet breakdown and enter pallet id "290111" in the pallet breakdown screen.
9. System will give case pack size. select one(casepack 5) and press enter.
10. Enter some generic pallet id and Child container(casepack of 5 selected in the previous screen) and press F4. System gives warning not all carton scanned Continue?. Press yes.
11. Again system will show another case pack(10). Select that and press enter.
12. Give another pallet (casepack of 10 selected in the previous screen) and child and press F4.
13. System will give soft warning "Not all carton scanned Continue?. Press yes." Press Yes.
14. System displays the message "Pallet is empty and has been deleted." Press Ok.
15. Close the appointment.
16. Confirm yes for the system displayed message "All Containers for this Appointment have not been Broken Down. Do you wish to continue?".
17. Now system will not allow breakdown or printing.
18. When go for transportation and enter one of the container which have not been scanned/broken down, system will throw error "Container has not been through the breakdown process.".
19. In Inventory inquiry/edit by container screen when scanned the container (not broken down/scanned), it will ask for master container "This is a child container. Do you want the master container details instead?" .
20. When press Yes, system throws the error "container is invalid".
21. Same error in "Container inquiry " RF screen also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document