Rerating Changed End_t of Purchase Events
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Rerating/Rebilling component,
The Rerating changed business data (end_t) of rerated backdated/billed /event/billing/product/fee/purchase events.
After rerating backdated/billed /event/billing/product/fee/purchase, the system created two new events as below:
* /event/billing/adjustment/event - with charges which withdraw base event (makes its charges = 0)
* /event/billing/product/fee/purchase - with new charges
Newly created /event/billing/adjustment/event has end_t not equal to its base one (after rerating /event/billing/product/fee/purchase event has the same end_t as its base one).
- 1.1.2016 create account (cycle_dom=1)
- 1.2.2016 billing
- 2.2.2016 purchase product with one time fee with start_t = 1.1.2016, new event is created with start_t = 1.1.2016 and end_t = 1.1.2016
- 3.2.2016 rerating with start_t=1.1.2016.
A new rerating event is created with start_t=1.1.2016 and end_t=1.2.2016 00:00:01
It should be end_t=1.1.2016 as its base one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms