ORA-00060 Error while Running Stockcountprocess Batch For Store Locations
(Doc ID 2332683.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Stockcountprocess batch for different Store locations ,the following error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Upload stock count result files with different store locations.
2. Make sure that for the item records(in the stock count result upload file) item-location ranging does not exist in RMS.
3. Make sure the item-location combination falls under different threads of stock count process batch.
4. Run stockcountupload batch.
5. Run stockcountprocess batch.
6. Note the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document