Misdirected Carton Process Clears In-transit of Receiving Store Instead Of Actual Store
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) , when a container meant for one store is received at another store, the in transit quantity of the first store is not cleared. Due to this issue, Stock On Hand (SOH) mismatch occurs between SIM and Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a store to store transfer from Store A to Store B.
2. Log into Store C and receive the container.
3. Check the in transit quantity of Store B and Store C, find the following problems:
1.SOH updated correctly in Store B
2. In-transit is cleared at Store B. But in-transit should have been updated in Store A.
1. SOH update happened correctly at store B.
2. No in-transit update for either stores.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms