NSC Receiving Failed With DMS Error If Item Case Dimensions Are High
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non-Specified Casepack (NSC) receiving failed with DMS error in RWMS if item dimensions are high.
* Change item dimensions in RMS for Case ( L 42 W 31 H 30 and Weight 24000)
* Create PO for 20000 units in RMS
* Schedule NSC appointment for given PO
* Receive appointment in RWMS
* Once Entered Qty and Press F4 ( Done) get DMS error, please see your administrator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms