Wrong User Message Appears During Cycle Count When Counted Quantity Is 0
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect user message "The Item is not found" appears during cycle count when counted quantity (qty) is 0
Actual results: System shows message "The Item is not found"
Expected results: System should show message "Item has already been cycle counted."
1. In hand held device go to Inventory Management > Cycle Count
2. Press No in pop-up window
3. Scan location id
4. Scan container id
5. Scan item id
6. Enter container qty 0
7. Qty mismatch message appears - press OK
8. Enter container qty 0
9. Press F8
10. Scan same container id again
11. Scan same item_id
12. The Item is not found message appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms