FTP Break Detection Failed with ORA-01795 BREAK_FUNDING_AMT_CHG Not Populated
(Doc ID 2333042.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 8.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 8.0.4 version, Calculation Engine
When attempting to run FTP break charge adjustment process, the process failed with below error.
ORA- 01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000
Steps to Replicate:
1. The process successfully populated BREAK_FUNDING_AMT, BREAK_FUNDING_MV, BREAK_FUNDING_RATE, but failed to populate BREAK_FUNDING_AMT_CHG due to ORA- 01795.
OR-01795 happened during update FSI_D_BREAK_FUNDING_CHARGES and it shows the same product being repeated many times causing the ORA-01795 error.
2. Workaround is to performed simple calculation to populate BREAK_FUNDING_AMT_CHG.
3. There are about 2.5 million records output from the process.
4. The process took 18 hours to complete after truncating FSI_O_PROCESS_CASHFLOWS which has 165 million records. The process seems to delete individual records from FSI_O_PROCESS_CASHFLOWS even though detail cash flow is checked or not.
Without truncating the process cash flows table, the process does not progress beyond 6 thousand records. There should not be no entry to process cash flow when Audit option is not selected.
5. When attempting to run process tuning received core dump.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document