Store Creation Fails When Store Number is Same As Previously Deleted (Unpublished) Store
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store creation ASYNC process fails when trying to create new store based on same store number which was unpublished and deleted previously.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Store in RMS.
2. Store entry is created in tables STORE and STORE_MFQUEUE etc.
3. Delete store in RMS.
4. Run dlyprg.
5. Store removed from tables STORE and STORE_MFQUEUE (message type: create).
6. An entry for storedel inserted in STORE_MFQUEUE.
7. Create new store with the same store ID as step 1.
8. Notice that ASYNC process fails with above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms