The UDA_ITEM_LOV Worksheet Values Are Not Loaded on the Item Induction
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The values from the UDA_ITEM_LOV worksheet are not loaded during Item Induction process.
1. Insert ITEM records in staging tables.
1a. Or Run the XITEM Cre RIB interface.
2. Login to RMS, go to Item Induction and download items that have been inserted.
3. Update the value of UDAs in UDA_ITEM_LOV sheet.
4. Upload the updated sheet
5. Check the updated records in SVC_UDA_ITEM_LOV staging table and notice that they do not get processed.
6. Updated UDA Values do not get loaded into RMS base tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms