Modify Store Address / Name Changes Do Not Flow Into SIM
(Doc ID 2333550.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that Store Detail Mod messages are not processed.
Steps to recreate:
- Update the address of a store (or it's name) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Check the RMS Stores publisher logs and Stores publisher audit logs and note that the message is published.
- Check the Stores To Stores TAFR logs and it's audit logs and note that the message is published.
- Check the SIM Store Subscriber audit log and find that the message has reached SIM.
- However, find that SIM does not process these messages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document