Modify Store Address / Name Changes Do Not Flow Into SIM
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that Store Detail Mod messages are not processed.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Update the address of a store (or it's name) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS);
- Check the RMS Stores publisher logs and Stores publisher audit logs and note that the message is published;
- Check the Stores To Stores TAFR logs and it's audit logs and note that the message is published;
- Check the SIM Store Subscriber audit log and find that the message has reached SIM;
- However, find that SIM does not process these messages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms