A New Detail Form Tab Name Does Not Refresh on a Business Process Form
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new name on a Detail form tab is not refreshed on a Business Process (BP) form.
The Detail form tab should be refreshed on the BP form from either a new record or existing records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier.
- Navigate to Company Workspace Admin mode > uDesigner and select the impacted Business Process (BP) Name.
- Ensure the Status is 'Draft' and open the impacted Detail Form.
- Rename the tab.
- Run an Error Check, switch the Status to Complete and Deploy the BP.
- Navigate to some User mode workspace and open a record of the same BP type.
- Notice that the tab name has not changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms