Class Maintenance Window Allowing Editing of Class Descriptions Which are not From the Filtered Criteria
(Doc ID 2334183.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Class Maintenance window allowing edit of Class Descriptions which are not from the filtered criteria.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select <Action Folder> <Merchandise Hierarchy>; Click Open.
2. Select Class from Merchandise Hierarchy Tree.
3. Enter a department and then press TAB button on keyboard.
4. Enter a class for the selected department.
5. Apply Filter in the filter block of All Class in the department screen.
6. It will filter the values as per the criteria.
7. Click EDIT button and notice that classes other than the filtered criteria also displayed and description of such classes can also be edited and saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!