Fixture Annotation in Planner Forgets the Text Style Details
(Doc ID 2334257.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fixture Annotation in Planner reacting inconsistently when placing a gondola.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a gondola and fixture annotation.
2. Observe the justification for the Fixture Width Depth style is inverted. It uses top-right instead of bottom-left, and for Fixture Width it uses bottom-left instead of top-right.
3. Add a second gondola and fixture annotation.
4. Observe it places the Fixture Width+Depth for every bay instead of every side.
5. Add a third gondola and fixture annotation.
6. Observe that the Fixture Width+depth text has been forgotten.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!