Fixture Annotation in Planner Forgets the Text Style Details
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fixture Annotation in Planner reacting inconsistently when placing a gondola.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a gondola and fixture annotation.
2. Observe the justification for the Fixture Width+Depth style is inverted. It uses top-right instead of bottom-left, and for Fixture Width it uses bottom-left instead of top-right.
3. Add a second gondola and fixture annotation.
4. Observe it places the Fixture Width+Depth for every bay instead of every side.
5. Add a third gondola and fixture annotation.
6. Observe that the Fixture Width+depth text has been forgotten.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms