The RPM_PRICE_CHANGE_SKULIST Table is Not Populated by the Injector Batch
(Doc ID 2334323.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a price change with ITEMLIST through the Price injector, the price is not reflecting anywhere, but the status in the RPM_PRICE_CHANGE table is getting updated to 'pricechange.state.executed'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Item List in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Insert data into the RPM_STAGE_PRICE_CHANGE table with SKULIST ID with promotion start date as VDATE via script.
3. Run the InjectorPriceEventBatch.sh batch.
4. Check the RPM_PRICE_CHANGE table.
5. Observe that the price is not reflected in the ITEM_LOC,PRICE_HIST table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!