Client Role Screen Is Displaying the Role StatusCode Instead of the Policy StatusCode
(Doc ID 2334459.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the Client Role Screen, the status code displayed for the policy is showing the role status code value.
The configuration worked in V10 and does not work in V11.
When configured to display the Policy StatusCode and the Role StatusCode, the correct values should be shown.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure the ClientRoleScreen:
2. View a policy with roles.
3. Write down the policy status code.
4. Go to the Policy Roles Screen.
5. Select one of the roles and click on the Go to client button.
6. Click on the Role screen from the Client Screen.
Notice the result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document