"The date must be on or after MM/DD/YY" Error Encountered While Scrolling Between Item VATs
(Doc ID 2334613.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing Vat Maintenance window under Item tasks, the "The date must be on or after MM/DD/YY" error is encountered while scrolling between item vats. MM/DD/YY date is similar with current VDATE.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Login to RMS application and navigate to Tasks > Items > Manage Items
- Populate Item field and click on "Search" button
- Select Item link on the "Results" Panel - A new "Item" tab will be shown
- Select "More Action" LOV, scroll down the list of actions
- Select VAT Maintenance - A new "Item VAT" tab will be shown with the list of VATs available
- Scroll the Item VAT list - The "The date must be on or after MM/DD/YY" error will be encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!