Error: 'Rule Invalid: [formula name] is a formula' When Attempting to Configure a Rule Using the Formula Column in a Cost Sheet
(Doc ID 2334639.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create and validate a new Cost Sheet rule using a formula column. the following validation error is displayed:
Rule Invalid: <Formula_name from cost sheet> is a formula
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier.
- Open a Shell that has a Cost Sheet available.
- Create a formula column in the Cost Sheet in User mode.
- Switch to Admin mode.
- Create a new rule.
- Give a name for the rule on the General tab.
- Select the newly created formula field and fill in related information on the Rule tab.
- Save the rule and Click Validate.
- View reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!