Unit Cost For Buyer Worksheet Items Is Not Taken Into Consideration When Purchase Order Is Created
(Doc ID 2334650.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS Buyer Worksheet screen, once the user changed the cost of an item from a worksheet order and press "Create Approved Order" button, the created Purchase Order (PO) does not inherit the new inserted cost for the respective item.
The item unit cost is extracted from ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table UNIT_COST column and not created as per the new inserted cost.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an item and all the required information needed for replenishment process (Replenishment order control is set to "Buyer Worksheet").
- Change VDATE to item replenishment date and run the required replenishment batches.
- Go to Buyer Worksheet screen and select the worksheet record already created.
- Click on the record and edit its unit cost (e.g. changed from 10 to 15)
- Press Save button.
- Click on Create Approved Order button
- Notice that item unit cost for the created order is extracted from ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table UNIT_COST column and not created as per the new inserted cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!