Format Issues In Collaborative Planning Pages After Patching
(Doc ID 2334748.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Collaborative Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, VMI UI in Production
Users are on 12.2.4 - Recently they applied many patches to the ASCP instance for RDBMS, WLS, Forms, JDeveloper, Framework and Application Utilities. After these were applied some users found when accessing CP pages for Planning and VMI, the column headers in the output were all wrapped to the left hand side of the page thus making the page unreadable along with the output data. This could also be called Page format issue. This is not occurring for all users
Expect the CP pages to be formatted properly so they are easily readable by the users
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. internal user logs in to the CP instance. in the Home page the responsibilities are correct and can be accessed as needed but the format of the worklist is incorrect.
2. when accessing the home page of the IR Supply Chain Collaboration Planning responsibility, the CP home page also has formatting issues for the different tables.
3. when navigating to the VMI page, the search boxes populate correctly. the VMI data does not. the formatting of the data section is obscured and all the header information is along the left side of the page. Users get the same issue when access the Vertical View page.
4. The quick link access bar that is directly below the Planning tab is missing.
5. This same issue is present in the seeded responsibility Supply Chain Collaboration Planner responsibility that the suppliers utilize.
6. this issue is only affect a small group of users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document