The Changes Were Saved Even Though the Editing Was Cancelled
(Doc ID 2335121.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Global Spec Management
Did Not Complete Editing Output But The Changes Were Still Saved
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Edit the output material in Process Tab.
2. Change output from "internal" to "external - output", and then click "Cancel".
3. The output still changes to "external - output" in the formulation spec.
4. Add a new output, and then click "Cancel".
5. The output still gets added to the formulation spec.
6. Save and re-edit the spec.
7. Add a raw material to the spec with quantity, and then save the spec.
8. In the Process Tab, you can see the material quantity did distribute to the output, but still get warning message for not consuming the output. And in the Formulation Tab, the output quantity is 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document