No Error or Warning Message when Ordered Quantity is Less than the Supplier Minimum for Franchise Orders
(Doc ID 2335301.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No error or warning message displayed for the Purchase Orders created on basis of Franchise Orders when ordered quantity is less than supplier minimum.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In Item / Supplier / Country screen, for a given supplier site, add a supplier minimum of 20 EA.
2. Create a Franchise Order for this item directly to the supplier with quantity 10.
3. Approve the Franchise Order.
4. See that the related Purchase Order, is already in approved status, with quantity rounded to minimum ordered quantity defined at the item-supp-country.
5. A error or a warning message message should be displayed saying the ordered quantity is than the supplier minimum.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!