RPOS Allows Post Void Of 'Cancelled Gift Card Reload' Transaction
(Doc ID 2335338.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Gift Card(GC) reload cancelled transaction with a refund Sale receipt printed is allowed to be post voided in Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
Steps to Reproduce :
2. Reload GC with GC number that does not exist (GC card that is not activated, so that step #4 will give error response)
3. Tender with cash
4. After tender, GC activation failed and displays error message
5. Press Cancel
6. Gift card activation canceled and navigated to refund screen
7. Refund option
8. Select cash option for refund
9. Complete the transaction
10. ORPOS prints receipt
11. Receipt prints as sale (TY_TRN=1). Transaction status as completed (SC_TRN=2)
12. Post Void the above transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document