DOCCLOSE Batch Failing With ORA-01405: Fetched Column Value Is NULL
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DOCCLOSE Batch fails with ORA-01405: fetched column value is NULL.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create transfer from physical warehouse to a store(Externally Generated Transfers)
2. Ship the transfer from RMS UI or create an ASNOUT using rib script.
3. Validate TSFITEM_INV_FLOW, SHIPITEM_INV_FLOW is having entries for multiple virtual warehouse locations for the same physical warehouse.
3. Receive the transfer and validate that there is an entry in DOC_CLOSE_QUEUE.
4. After running the DOCCLOSE batch, note that it fails with error:
docclose_1~20170831064419~close_all_allocs~~-1405~ORA-01405: fetched column value is NULL~STORED FUNCTION CALL FAILED: function=APPT_DOC_CLOSE_SQL.CLOSE_ALL_ALLOCS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms