Data Seeding Exports Incorrect Supplier_item Data for Grandchild items
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management(SIM) data seeding program exports incorrect data to SUPPLIER_ITEM table for parent item and grandchild item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. For a parent item with a child item and a grandchild item, all in transaction level 2.
2. Run data seeding script after SIM installation.
3. Find that two records are created in SUPPLIER_ITEM table for child item and grandchild item
4. In Retail Merchandise System(RMS), create a new parent item with a child item and a grandchild item, all in transaction level 2.
5. Approve the items. The items flows to SIM via RIB.
6. In SUPPLIER_ITEM table, only see one record created for child item. No record is created for grandchild item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms