Data Seeding Exports Incorrect Supplier_item Data for Grandchild items
(Doc ID 2335482.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management(SIM) data seeding program exports incorrect data to SUPPLIER_ITEM table for parent item and grandchild item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. For a parent item with a child item and a grandchild item, all in transaction level 2.
2. Run data seeding script after SIM installation.
3. Find that two records are created in SUPPLIER_ITEM table for child item and grandchild item
4. In Retail Merchandise System(RMS), create a new parent item with a child item and a grandchild item, all in transaction level 2.
5. Approve the items. The items flows to SIM via RIB.
6. In SUPPLIER_ITEM table, only see one record created for child item. No record is created for grandchild item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!