Integrity Constraint Error Upon Deleting Item Supplier Country Record
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error occurs when deleting a country record from Item-Supplier-Country of Sourcing [itemsuppctry] screen if there is CFA [Custom Flex Attribute] data also present for this record:
ORA-02292:INTEGRITY CONSTRAINT ICE_ISC_FK VIOLATED UPON ITEM SUPP COUNTRY DELETE
Steps To Reproduce:
- Add a new non-primary country for an existing Item.
- Configure and add a CFA record for this country. (data in table item_supp_country_cfa_ext).
- Back on Item Supp Country screen - Try to delete this country.
- Note form error FRM: 40510-ORACLE Error :Unable to DELETE record.
- From forms menu,click on help ->Display Error.
- Note the above integrity constraint violated error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms