If a Door is Created Without Any Description (Description Field is Not Mandatory), Then it is Not Possible to Link a Zone to the Door as the Screen Does Not Allow to Save the Record Without a Description
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When linking a zone to the door without a description, the following error occurs.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a location to be used for a door.
2. Create a door linked to that location but do not enter any description. The description column is null able in the database.
3. Click on the zones link on the left side to enter the Door zone editor. Acknowledge the pop up message.
4. Click create record. Enter the Zone and click save.
5. The system does not save the record and shows a message saying "All required fields are not filled in".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms