Blank UOM Value in the TheoreticalCompliance Table May Lead to Following Error: "System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format."
(Doc ID 2335734.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Case #1 - When the formulation specification related to the output is workflowed or saved, the following error may appear:
Case #2 - When adding a material spec and deleting the quantity and UOM of the allergen, the following error may appear:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) A material spec contains an allergen with quantity and UOM.
2) Create a formulation spec and add the above material spec.
3) Then, go back to the material spec and delete quantity and UOM of that allergen (the material still contain the allergen).
4) Go to the formulation spec and click "Tool --> Refresh" and save the spec.
5) Close the browser.
6) Go to the formulation spec and edit and save.
7) After click the save button, the error shows up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document