Incorrect Zone Pricing In Retail By Zone Screen By Item Induction Process
(Doc ID 2335946.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Markup and selling retail is calculated incorrectly for foreign currency supplier.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create an import item (Example: Base Country US, Supplier Country GB) through Item induction.
2. Department of an item is on Retail Markup.
3. Item is Processed successfully.
4. Check Retail By Zone form for the newly created items.
5. Notice that the currency conversion for Retail is doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document