Default Line Item Status Is Not Populated When Adding a Line Item on a Detail Form
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 16.2]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.3 to 17.5 [Release 17.3 to 17.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a default Line Item status defined in the 'Edit Studio' window within uDesigner > BusinessProcessName > Open > General > Statuses tab; the default Line Item Status is not populated when adding a Line Item on a Detail Form; instead the field selection shows '-Select-' as the drop down value.
The Line Item Status field should be auto-populated with the configured default status that is defined in uDesigner.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to uDesigner > (any Business Process (BP) that supports Line Item Statuses).
- Navigate to Open > General > Statuses.
- In Line Item Statuses, add a status and mark it as Default.
- Complete and Deploy the BP (add it to a Shell and give access if needed).
- Create a new Record and fill in the mandatory Upper Form fields (if required).
- Go to detail Form > Add > Observe.
- Note that the Line Item Status (which is defined as a required Data Element on the Detail Form) does not pick up the configured default value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms