Column And Row Totals In Timesheets Are Incorrect
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the Timesheets for a specific time period the following issue occurs:
- Column total does not equal the daily workload displayed.
- Row total does not equal the daily workload displayed.
- Timesheet grand total does not equal the daily workload displayed.
The column and row totals should reflect the hours entered in Timesheets.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Team Member.
- Go to Timesheets and specific time period.
- Notice the totals do not reflect the numbers entered for each day.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot submit the Timesheet for a particular project/time period.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms