Only Top Level Cost Codes Are Shown in the Summary WBS Code Window
(Doc ID 2336137.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Only top level cost codes are shown in the Summary WBS Code window when selecting Summary WBS Codes on the Filter tab of the Cash Flow properties setting, although there are two or more levels of cost codes in the Cost Sheet hierarchical structure setup.
Level 2 Cost Codes should be selectable in the Summary WBS Code window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier
- Open a shell with a Cost sheet having a hierarchical Cost Code structure.
- Open the Cash Flow node.
- Click the New button to create a cash flow.
- Select Summary WBS Code as the detail level.
- Add a related curve on the Curves tab.
- Select Summary WBS Code as a filter on the Filter tab.
- Click the Add button to choose Summary WBS Codes.
- Note that only top level WBS Codes are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document