Service Order Management (SOM) Proration Errors With Service Activity When Start and Stop Date are the Same and Read Proration is Required
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Service Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issues related to proration errors for Device Configurations with PEAK registers is resolved. As is the issue when the KW and KWH read are not at the exact same time. It also seems like the proration of the KW read itself is resolved with the option to simply move the received KW read to the service date/time.
To recreate the issue, all you need to do is create a back to back service activity where the start and stop date are the exact same date time and read proration is required. When said proration occurs, 2 IMDs are created, 1 for stop service and 1 for start. The second of these IMDs to finalize, overwrites the 1st with an incorrect value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Use a Service Point that has a MC with KWH
- Service Point should have a Measurement Cycle and Measurement Cycle route = Download with the next read at 01/28/2017.
- Create and finalize IMD for the KWH MC for 12/15/2016 with reading = 55
- Create and finalize IMD for the KWH MC for 01/03/2017 with reading = 56
- Create a Back to Back for this Service Point with the Service Date Time = 01/27/2017 at 12 am.
- A Field Activity is created “Wait for Schedule Read” in “Wait” state
- Add in Measurements for KWH on Schedule Read Date of 01/28/2017. With reading = 66
- Run batch process “D1-NDWT – Non-Dispatchable FA Wait Monitor”
- Wait For Schedule Read will complete
- Prorate IMD has a value of 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms