Inventory Inquiry/Edit By Container - DMS Error Multiple Times When Record Is Locked By Another User
(Doc ID 2336307.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Inv Inquiry Edit by Container screen is indicating DMS Error on exit when a container is queried that is locked by another user.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Inv Inquiry/Edit by Container screen.
2. Query a container ID and have record in edit mode.
3. Second user/session goes into the same screen.
4. Query the same container ID.
5. While trying to exit, Note the messages (Could not reserve record (2 tries). Keep Trying?).
6. If press NO, DMS Error occurs.
7. This loop continues for 3 times and then user can exit. This is unexpected.
Entry in ERROR_LOG table:
Expected Result: If press NO, no error should be encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document