PODtlMod Message from RMS Deletes Item From Purchase_order_line_item Table in SIM
(Doc ID 2336361.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, the cancelled line items of a Purchase Order (PO) are deleted, when Retail Merchandising System (RMS) sends a PODtlMod message after closing the PO.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create and approve a PO in RMS for few items (ex: 3 items).
2. Receive the PO in SIM and receive only two items out of the three.
3. Find that the PO status is set to 100 (approved) in SIM database table PURCHASE_ORDER.
4. Query SIM database table "PURCHASE_ORDER_LINE_ITEM" and note that the column values of QUANTITY_EXPECTED and QUANTITY_RECEIVED (should be 0).
5. SIM sends another message to RMS and find that the PO is marked as received in RMS also.
6. Now run the RMS purchase order close batch.
7. Query RMS database table ORDLOC and find that the column "qty_ordered" is updated with a value of zero (0).
8. Find that RMS publishes a PODtlMod message to SIM, which is processed successfully.
9. Query SIM database table PURCHASE_ORDER_LINE_ITEM and find that the item is deleted from this table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document