Safety Document Delete Option Incorrectly Sensitive When Loading Unissued Safety Document
(Doc ID 2336371.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Safety Document Delete option is incorrectly sensitive when loading an Unissued safety document
1. Create a HOLD safety document.
2. Add a device to the Tag Points table or just add text to Other Devices field.
3. Assign a crew.
4. Issue and Unissue the safety document.
5. Close the safety document and open it from the safety document list.
6. Open the File menu for the safety document and note that the Delete option is available but the action shouldn’t be allowed.
7. Click on the Delete option and note that the safety document isn’t deleted but the button is hidden.
Screen shot of step 6:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document