Unable To Update Activity ID In Details Window After Adding New Activity
(Doc ID 2337381.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 15.1]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 15.1]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 15.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a new activity, when trying to modify the activity id on a different activity (that has a relationship) using the "Go To" link, the activity id is not editable
Should be able to modify the activity id
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 2 or 3 activities
- Add a relationship (predecessor or successor) to one of the activities
- Click on the Relationships tab in the Details section
- Create new activity and enter a name
- Highlight the activity with the relationship
- Click on the "GoTo" icon in the Relationships tab
- In the Relationships tab, move the cursor to the Activity box
- Observe the activity id is not editable
- Click on the Name box
- Click back on the Activity box
- Observe the activity id is editable
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document