LastModifiedBy Column In AsRequirement Is Not Being Populated/updated
(Doc ID 2337443.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Activity
Whether the Requirement is created manually, using the AdRequirement button on the Requirements screen, or by the system, using the AddRequirements Business Rule, the LastModifiedBy column in AsRequirement is not being populated. When updating the requirement on the screen, the LastModifiedBy column is still not updated and remains NULL. We need the system to maintain this information, whether the requirement is created/updated by the system or by the user. This used to work in V10, as confirmed by Devika Ravindran.
When a requirement is added/modified in OIPA the LastModifiedBy column in AsRequirement is updated with the user who made this change whether it be a user or the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to a Policy in OIPA where you can add a requirement via the 'Add Requirement' button
2) Add a requirement to this policy, any requirement will work
3) Once added query the AsRequirement table and the LastModifiedBy column will be NULL
1) Configure a transaction to add requirements via the Addrequirement attached rule
2) Navigate to a policy in OIPA where you can process this transaction
3) Add and process this activity, once again choose any available requirement
4) Query the AsRequirement table and notice the LastModifiedBy column is NULL
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the system does not maintain this information, whether the requirement is created/updated by the system or by the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document