How Customer Order Sale And Return Transactions Cost Of Goods (COGS) will be posted to finance?
(Doc ID 2337775.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is Customer Order Sale And Return Transactions Cost Of Goods (COGS) posted to finance?
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create item with cost 100
2. Create Purchase Order(PO) and receive it
3. Create transfer to store
4. Create customer order transaction, ensure order initiate transaction is interfaced to ReSA
5. Create cost change for the item with cost 120.
6. Create PO and receive it, notice that average cost has been changed
7. Create transfer to store, observe Weighted Average Cost(WAC) at store is changed
8. Deliver customer order and ensure customer order complete transaction is interfaced to ReSA
9. Post sales information to TRAN_DATA by executing RMS batches
10. Observe COGS posting is as per current WAC i.e. total_cost field in TRAN_DATA is populated with current WAC at store level
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document