ORDAUTCL Batch Aborts With an Error 'ORA-01476' Divisor Is Equal To Zero
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ordautcl batch is getting aborted with below error:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to Oracle Retail Merchandising System (ORMS).
2. Create a complex pack item in which the component items are having unit cost = zero.
3. Create a new order for the above created item and approve it.
5. Update vdate to be after the order Not_After_Date by SYSTEM_OPTIONS.ORD_APPR_CLOSE_DELAY amount.
6. Run ordautcl batch.
7. Batch aborts with ORA-01476 error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms