Incorrect SOH After Processing Return Transaction with Disposition Reason Code
(Doc ID 2337903.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), when processing a sale return using Reason Code '90 - Dispose from SOH' with the associated Disposition code 4 (Available to Sell -> Distributed), the Stock-on-Hand (SOH) in SIM is incorrectly incremented by the returned quantity while it should be decremented. Also, no Inventory Adjustment message is published to the Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Check the SIM STORE_ITEM_STOCK table and the RMS ITEM_LOC_SOH table to note the SOH quantity for the item that will be used in testing (ex: quantity = 100).
2. Run ./PosTransactionImport.sh Batch to process the SIMT-LOG file (a sample file is shown below):
3. Note that the reason code is 90 and the transaction is "Return"
4. Check the SIM STORE_ITEM_STOCK table and notice that the quantity was increased to '101'.
5. Check the RMS ITEM_LOC_SOH table and notice that the quantity remains '100'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!