A Field in A Custom Print is Not Populating With the Expected Data
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A data field is not being updated as expected in a Custom Print when printing a Business Process (BP) Record.
The issue could be reproduced with the following general steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment with required access and permissions.
- Navigate to the Shell where you want to print a BP record.
- Navigate to the proper Node > Business Process > Select the BP record to be printed.
- Open the BP Record, then click File > Print Preview > Custom > Select the custom print > Click OK.
- The Document will open as a PDF, but the data field in question is not populating with data from the BP record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms