A Field in a Custom Print Is Not Populating With the Expected Data
(Doc ID 2337926.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A data field is not being updated as expected in a Custom Print when printing a Business Process (BP) Record.
The issue could be reproduced with the following general steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment with required access and permissions.
- Navigate to the Shell where a BP record is to be printed.
- Navigate to the proper Node > Business Process > Select the BP record to be printed.
- Open the BP Record, then click File > Print Preview > Custom > Select the custom print > Click OK.
- The Document will open as a PDF, but the data field in question is not populating with data from the BP record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document