Invalid Casepack After Split Container Functionality Is Used On Different Casepack Containers
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing split container, containers are updated with invalid case pack.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login RWMS Handheld (HH) device.
- Navigate to Inventory Management.
- Navigate to Split Container.
- Scan from container (90 containers, 180 units).
- Scan item.
- Scan already existing container (1 container, 40 unit)
- Enter container quantity (9).
- Enter unit quantity (18).
- Press F4.
- After the operation location has 10 containers and 58 units.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms